The Press Kit contains a selection of screenshots and a high-resolution version of the Checkout Logo.Download Press Kit
For press-related questions, please contact Lauren Kasper. We'll provide answers to your questions as timely as possible.
Mac Point of Sale Software Receives Minor Enhancements, Bug Fixes
February 29, 2012 (New York, NY) – Acclivity NYC announced the release of Checkout 3.1, an update including minor feature enhancements and bug fixes, including improvements to the Stock Room, rounding procedures, and integration with AccountEdge and Enstore.
Included in the Checkout 3.1 update:
- Ledger export now allows integration with both AccountEdge Pro and Basic
- Optimized Enstore sync to handle larger stores
- Added ability to display/print the last 4 digits of the credit card, card type (if the card was swiped), approval code on both thermal receipt and Process Payment Report
- Resolved an issue where a crash would occur in the Stock Room, when working with newly created Products
- Added support for product prices with tax inclusive amounts ending in $0.99
- Addressed rounding throughout Checkout to ensure that Bankers Rounding was being used consistently
- Issues are now reported more consistently, if an error is encountered when a store is being backed up
- When an Invoice is created, the Pay window now comes up automatically, if the option is enabled in your store’s Preferences
Checkout 3.1 is a free, automatic update for Checkout 3 customers.
About Acclivity NYC
A Mac, web and mobile development studio solving problems for small businesses in over 70 countries.