Eight New Reports
Checkout 3.5 comes with 8 new reports, including Discounts Given, Orders, Performance by Brand, Performance by Tag, Price Exception, Products by Brand, Product by Tag, and Stock Correction.
More Changes in 3.5
- Support for Mountain Lion
- Faster Ledger export
Printing barcode labels has never been this easy. Simply assign barcodes to your products, print the labels and attach. Scan them back in at the counter and let Checkout do the rest. Checkout supports popular Dymo labels and Avery sheets and lets you set up custom sheets as well.
Checkout 3.5 adds support for customer displays: both pole displays and table top displays. Supported models include Logic Controls LT9000 UP and PD3000 UP.
Eight new reports and various existing reports have been fine-tuned for better performance, including the Count Sheet (30x faster), Tax (11x) and Sales (5.5x). Order Window performance will see improvements of approximately 5 to 10 times faster than earlier versions.
Automatic Printing lets you print receipts and invoices without displaying a print dialog. It also detects the first receipt printer attached to your computer and uses it as the default. Speaking of automatic, cash drawers attached to receipt printers open automatically. Finally, we've added support for logos on all receipt templates.
Edit Existing Product Variations
An oft-requested enhancement: if you use product variations and have always wanted the ability to edit them, now you can.
Checkout Web Store
By popular request, Checkout now offers seamless eCommerce integration. The new Checkout web store lets you easily publish your products on the web and fetch new online sales periodically.More Info
A typical retail sale is now completed much quicker, without sacrificing flexibilty when you need it. Thanks to improved support for barcode scanners and swipe readers, Checkout now works even better in a high-volume business.
Checkout now accepts deposits. Multiple deposits and mixed payment methods on one order are possible too. And to make sure nothing gets lost, Checkout stops your staff from accidentally deleting orders with deposits on them.
And so much more
- Support of pole and tabletop displays
- Support for multiple tax regions and shipping cost
- New "Sale" document type for fast, over the counter sales
- Connect up to 20 workstations to one store (Only when the store is hosted on an Intel-based Mac)
- Improved barcode scanner and swipe reader support
- Faster and more powerful search functionality
- Support for manually configured connections in the Login window
- Select and delete multiple customer records at once
- Improved Reports and Ledger performance
- Support for multiple suppliers per product
- New easy interface to enter serial numbers for sold products
- Edit properties of multiple products at once
- Display configurations of toolbars, lists, window sizes and much more are now stored per employee
- Phone Support
- Online Support
- All Future Upgrades
- Saves You Money
you to sell your products online.