Solid Data Storage
Checkout runs on PostgreSQL, used by the US State Department, Skype, and IMDb among others. What this means for you is that your information is safe, and can be backed up even while other computers are accessing and modifying it.
Easy to Setup
Setting up a point of sale system was never this easy. Simply install Checkout on all your machines throughout your store, turn on Store Sharing in the Manager window, and create either Manager or Employee accounts for your coworkers.
Log in. Done.
Built for Speed
Checkout is optimized for fast searches. So whether your network is wired or wireless, and whether your database is large, extra large, or ridiculously large, when a customer asks you a question about a product or an order, you can answer as quickly as it takes you to type a word or two in the search field.
Real Time for Real
One of your salespeople is on the floor and calls you with an urgent question about an order. Wouldn't it be great if you could help them out without having to walk over? Simply double-click their order on your Mac, and you'll see it as it happens, in real time.
- Concurrent access over a local network
- Up to 20 connected users at once.
- Airport Extreme recommended for wireless networking
- Access to any document by multiple users at once
- Real time updates of remote changes
- Simple Employee user-account management
- Auto-detects shared stores through Bonjour
- Uses the worlds most advanced open source PostgreSQL database server technology
- Phone Support
- Online Support
- All Future Upgrades
- Saves You Money
you to sell your products online.